›› Cast technique of MV/LV Epoxy resin and Polymerized Siloxanes
›› EcoBussTM technique
›› Heat conduction CoAlloyTM technique
›› CLIPBuss multi clips technique
UL is the abbreviation of the English Underwriter Laboratories (Underwriter Laboratories Inc.). The UL Safety Laboratory is the most authoritative in the United States and the largest private institution engaged in safety testing and identification in the world. It is an independent, not-for-profit, professional organization that conducts experiments for public safety. It uses scientific testing methods to study and determine whether various materials, devices, products, equipment, buildings, etc. are harmful and harmful degree to life and property.
Cost saving in operation:
• Can expand or modify in future operation, save more.
• Low temperature in Busway, save A/C electricity bill.
• Low loss in Busway, directly save operation electricity bill..
• Small voltage drop, low fluctuation in Voltage, equipment not easily damaged
• High safety requirement + high safety product= Usage safe
Flexibility for retrofit
UL designation specs and modularized:
• Complies to the most authoritative and strictest UL test standard.
• PIU features in easy and speedy to expand.
• Can save more in future expansion and modification.
• Metal grounding covered enclosure,anti- leakage.
• Lower operation temperature leads to safety and long life.
• All materials are UL certified.
• Low voltage drop, equipment operates in high reliability and safety.
Busway body is in Aluminum Alloy housing construction, adopt Epoxy cast resin tech one-piece sealing and forming
• Double concern in safety to Busway protection.
• Do everything we can to care all details in manufacturing.